Cowin Vaccine Certificate Using Mobile Number: As we know, the COVID pandemic has changed the lives of almost everyone. We can save ourselves by getting the COVID vaccination. In India, it’s mandatory for everyone above the age of 18 to get COVID Vaccination Doses. In India, Two companies are approved for COVID-19 Vaccination. The Serum Institute of PVT LTD produces Covishield and Bharat Biotech which produces Covaxin. A total of two doses are to be needed for a person to be fully vaccinated. After getting vaccinated, everyone wants to download their COVID Vaccination Certificate. You Can download your certificate even after the first dose.
Download COVID Vaccination Certificate Using Mobile Number :
The COVID Vaccination certificate is mandatory in Many places of India. If you want to travel by public transport, it’s compulsory for you to present your vaccination certificate. Besides this, You need to present your vaccination certificate for hotel reservations, airline ticket reservations, train ticket reservations, hotels, or many other places or events. In India, everyone above the age of 18 is mandatory to get vaccinated. After getting vaccinated, it’s the duty of the vaccination centre to provide the vaccination card. After vaccination, everyone wants to download their vaccination certificate. Mobile number is a crucial factor to download your COVID Vaccination certificate. You can download your Cowin Vaccination certificate with mobile number by using;
- Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- Umang App
- Digilocker App
How to Download COVID Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website:
www.cowin.gov.in is the official website to download the Cowin vaccination certificate. Here are few steps to download the COVID vaccination Certificate from the official website.
- Visit the official website www.cowin.gov.in .
- Click on the Sign in button and login using your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Now click on the certificate link
- Your COVID vaccination Certificate will appear on the screen
- Download the certificate.
How to Download the COVID-19 Certificate Through Aarogya Setu App :
- Go to the Google Play store or Apple play store to download the app if you haven’t downloaded the app yet.
- Install and open the app. Complete the login process by entering your mobile number.
- Enter the Cowin Link
- Now enter the 13 digits reference ID
- Click on the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Click on the Download button to download your certificate.
Download COVID Vaccination Certificate Through Umang App :
- First of all, download the app from the Google play store
- Open the app and click on the news section
- In the news section tab on the Cowin link
- Now enter your registered mobile number and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Confirm your reference Id
- Click on the download button to download your certificate.
Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate through Digilocker App :
- First of all download the Digilocker App
- Now complete your registration process by entering the registration details
- Now Click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate option
- Enter the 13 digits Reference ID
- Click on Download Button to download the PDF of the COVID Vaccination certificate
COVID 2nd Dose :
You can download your COVID vaccination 2nd Dose certificate from your mobile. When you received your 2nd Dose you will receive a confirmation message on the registered mobile number. In the message, you will receive a link to download your certificate. On this page, you need to enter your mobile number and OTP sent to your mobile number After entering the mobile number and OTP the pdf of the vaccination certificate will be sent to your mobile phone.
|Official Website||Click Here|