AP District Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online Applications for Andhra Pradesh District Court Vacancies of Junior Assistant, Office Subordinates, Process Servers, and other posts at hc.ap.nic.in.
Andhra Pradesh High Court has announced the recruitment notifications for various posts in AP District Courts. Through these recruitment advertisements, the High Court is going to fill up 3432 vacant positions.
The AP District Court Recruitment drive has been issued for Stenographer Garde III, Field Assistant, Typist, Driver, Junior Assistant, Copyist, Examiner, Record Assitant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate posts at various district courts of the state.
The process of submitting applications for these posts will be done in online mode only. The registrations for these vacancies has started on 22nd October 2022. The eligible candidates who are interested in AP District Court Recruitment can submit their applications online through the official portal of the department.
All other required details about AP District Court Vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limit, post-wise vacancy details, etc are given below. The candidates can check the district-wise vacancy details through the official notification. We would suggest each and every candidate to go through the official notification before submitting their applications.
AP District Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Recruiter||AP High Court|
|Post Name||Field Assistant, Typist, Driver, Junior Assistant, Copyist, Examiner, etc|
|Last Date of Application||11th November|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- Office Subordinate – 1520
- Record Assistant – 09
- Process Server – 439
- Examiner – 112
- Driver – 20
- Typist – 170
- Stenographers – 114
- Copyist – 209
- Field Assistant – 158
- Junior Assistant – 681
Post-wise educational qualification for AP District Court Recruitment is given here-
- Office Subordinate: The candidates who have completed the 7th Class can apply for Office Subordinate posts, even if any candidates who have failed in intermediate are eligible for these posts.
- Driver LV: The candidates would have passed the minimum 7th class to apply for Driver LV posts.
- Copyist: The candidates who have passed intermediate and have a knowledge of typewriting in the English Language are eligible for the Copyist posts.
- Process Server: The minimum eligibility criteria for Process Server is SSC i.e. the candidates who have completed SSC can apply for the Process Server vacancies.
- Record Assistant: The candidates should have passed the Intermediate for this post.
- Field Assistant: The candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree are eligible for these posts.
- Examiner: Candidates who have passed Intermediate can apply for examiner vacancies.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates with a Graduation Degree and Basic Computer Operation Knowledge are eligible for these vacancies.
- Typist: For these posts, candidates should have completed the Graduation and also have a basic knowledge of Computers and English Typewriting.
- Stenographer: To apply for these posts you should have done your Graduation Degree and English Type Writing with Higher Grades.
Age Limit for AP District Court Recruitment
The minimum age to apply for these vacancies is not less than 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates is not more than 42 years as of 1st July 2022. The age relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per state government rules.
The process of selection for these posts will be done on the basis of various phases given below.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee for AP District Court Recruitment
- Open/ EWS/ BC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 400/-
- Starting Date of Registration: 22nd October 2022
- Last Date of Submitting Applications Form: 11st November 2022
How to Apply Online Applications for AP District Court Recruitment 2022?
The candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can submit their applications online through the official portal of the department. The candidates can use the instructions given below to submit their application forms.
- First, visit the official portal of the AP High Court i.e. www.hc.ap.nic.in.
- Now go to the recruitment section and find the link for AP District Court Recruitment.
- Then select the link to submit online applications.
- Now fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- In the next section, upload your documents.
- Now pay the application fee and submit your application.
Important Links for AP District Court Recruitment
|Post Name||Official Notification||Apply Line|
|Typist||Check here||Apply Now|
|Driver||Download Now||Apply here|
|Examiner||Download Notification||Apply Online|
|Junior Assistant||Download here||Apply Now|
|Record Assistant||Check here||Apply Online here|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Download Now||Apply here|
|Copyist||Download Notification||Apply Now|
|Field Assistant||Check here||Apply Online|
|Process Server||View Notification||Apply here|
|Office Subordinate||Download here||Apply Online here|